Up to £500 Cashback with your new Neff Kitchen
Ream are offering up to £500 cashback when purchasing your new Ream kitchen, (subject to participating Neff models, listed in Ream showrooms). Claim up to £500 on your purchase of a new Ream kitchen including furniture, a Neff oven and any any four large domestic appliances. Accessories (including warming drawers) are not included. All is subject to terms and conditions* stated below.
The Neff Cashback Promotion runs between 1st August 2016 and 30th November 2016. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 31st March 2017.
Claim here: https://www.neffpromotions.co.uk/
*Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of up to £500 cashback to purchasers (“the Gift”) in respect of selected NEFF appliances (listed below) that are purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture between 1st August 2016 and 30th November 2016 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before midnight on 31st March 2017.
2. The Gift will be in the form of bacs or cheque. Please note the consumer gets the choice in the redemption process whether they wish to receive the cashback by bacs or cheque.
3. This is a consumer only promotion.
4. In order to qualify for the Cashback of up to £500, a NEFF oven (participating models listed below) must be purchased along with any FOUR other current NEFF large domestic appliances as part of the kitchen. Accessories (including warming drawers) are not included.
5. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products and trade/contract sales are excluded from the Promotion.
6. The Promotion, which starts on 1st August 2016 and ends on 30th November 2016, only applies to Kitchen purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 31st March 2017 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
7. Only one claim per household is permitted. Please note, claims from employees, relatives of traders and traders themselves are prohibited from participating in this promotion. Multiple purchases of the same appliances are prohibited.
8. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online Claim Form, including product E-nr and FD numbers, and consumer reference number (this is a 10 digit number beginning 1503 that will be provided by the Kitchen Showroom where you made your purchase), which is available on www.neffpromotions.co.uk or telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. A copy of the original purchase receipt, which itemises the 5 NEFF appliances and proves that the appliances were purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture must be uploaded as part of the claim. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874 for assistance between 9am and 5:30pm.
9. In the event that you do not have access to the internet or are unable to claim online, please telephone the freephone helpline on 0333 0030874. The advisor will be able to complete your redemption over the telephone, however, you will need to post your purchase receipt to validate the claim to: NEFF Promotions, Administration Centre, 1 Vantage Court, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes MK16 9EZ. Claims will only be paid upon receipt of a valid purchase receipt. You will need to pay postage for sending the purchase receipt to us.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are fraudulent or invalid.
11. Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the Claim Form and copy purchase receipt.
12. All Claim forms and copy purchase receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants.
13. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their NEFF appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift i.e. the cashback.
16. All details can be found on www.neffpromotions.co.uk
17. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees of the Promoter.
18. The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
19. The Promoter/Data Controller is Neff, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.